Thinking of relocating to the South West?
We are always delighted to welcome enquiries from families looking to move to the South-West, and each year many pupils join us as a result of relocation from elsewhere in the country. We understand that, for families considering such a move, finding the ‘right’ school is a crucial part of the equation, and we are proud to be able to offer an outstanding quality of education, right here in the heart of beautiful Devon.
Blundell’s is arguably the oldest and most prestigious independent school in Devon and Cornwall so it is easy to understand the attraction of such a move. Blundell’s is perfectly located for those looking to make this step and is very accessible:
- Direct trains to London in under 2 hours mean that it is possible to continue working in London while living in Devon
- 5 minutes by road to Junction 27 on the M5
- The vibrant cultural hub of Exeter, with its theatres and art galleries is only 25 minutes away
- We are on the doorstep of both Dartmoor and Exmoor National Parks
- A short drive from the beautiful coastline and beaches of both North and South Devon
We have extensive connections with estate agents and relocation experts, as well as removal specialists and would be very happy to discuss this further with you.
Our Senior Master, Matthew Radley, features in this month’s Education Choices magazine and discusses the advantages of attending Blundell’s School.
Please contact us and take the first step in your move to the South-West.