Sponsorship and Event Proposals in partnership with Blundell’s.
The sponsorship opportunities outlined would have three main objectives
- To encourage Blundell’s parents and supporters to consider Sponsors Product/Service when making decisions as to which supplier they use
- To offer Sponsor an opportunity to promote its service to the Blundell’s Community raising awareness of the service and sales offered by Sponsor
- To raise awareness of Blundell’s and Sponsor working in partnership to support projects in the School, and events such as the Equestrian One Day Event activity
- Promoted to Blundell’s parents and Blundellian community. Currently numbers just under 8000 in total, approximately 500 current parents from a pupil body of 900. Predominant catchment area of residential addresses within the South West.
- Editorial with response phone number direct to Sponsor promoted via Pre-prep bi-weekly newsletter, School House e-bulletin and Senior School end of term newsletter from the Head as appropriate.
- Promoted via the Development Office and Old Blundellian Club websites and in mailing newsletter to the Blundellian Community.
- Entry of business on the dedicated Blundell’s Business Directory.
Marketing & Media Visibility
- Photo opportunity at photo call highlighting the partnership & company support at events
- Press releases highlighting the partnership, promotion and projects, distributed widely amongst local media both newspaper and TV & Radio in support of events.
- Your company name and logo featured on a sponsors board at activities & events
- Your company logo listed on the sponsors collective page of credits in Foundation annual report and on the website & limited period ‘Sponsors Board’ on School display
- Opportunity to promote your sponsorship of the Blundell’s School on your company literature and to use the wording ‘Member of the Blundell's School Sponsors’
- The Blundell’s School will make every effort to ensure that the support of the Sponsor is mentioned in press articles about any events sponsored.
Annual Speech Day Prizes
Dedicated Sponsors Speech Day prizes, mention of sponsorship in Speech Day programmes
- Prep School: £100 per annum
- Senior School: £150 per annum
If you have a particular subject area that you are keen to support, we are able to accommodate this.
One Day Event – Annual
Event will be hosted at the Premier South West Venue, Bicton Park.
Premier Schools event drawing schools from a catchment area from Truro to Bath and across to Shaftesbury, some 30 schools represented by 200 competitors and additional supporters and general public. All schools in the South West invited to participate. Regularly attracts media coverage both press and TV.
- Opportunity in mailing to Schools to include mention of support of sponsor as event sponsor.
- Name on prizes.
- Dedicated Sponsor fence.
- Provision for Sponsor to stage a hospitality Beer/Pimms tent.
Blundell’s Under 16 Rugby Festival
Annual event in August - Schools from around the country come to play in a ‘knock out’ tournament with participation from schools in Bedford, London, Oxford, Bristol and many other locations. A very popular and well attended pre-season Rugby Festival. Any sponsor will be credited with the appropriate size advert in the programme and will have the opportunity to display banners in particularly popular viewing areas around the event.
Main event Sponsorship £300 – Support Sponsor £75.
Larkman Cup Cross-Country
Annual Event in March - Premier event drawing schools from a catchment area from Truro to Bath and across to Shaftesbury, some 30 schools represented by 500 competitors with additional following supporters and general public. All schools in the South West are invited to participate. Regularly attracts media coverage. Coverage of the sponsor support will be included in the invitation mailing to Schools. Banner exposure and event programme endorsement.
Main Event Sponsorship £500 – Supporting Sponsor £50.
Sportsman Dinner Auction Prize
Our annual Sportsman’s dinner is an opportunity to celebrate the sporting achievements of our pupils, recent leavers and famous Old Blundellians. Each year 100 to 200 members of the Blundellian Community gather for an evening dinner and auction. Prizes are needed for the auction and sponsors will be mentioned in the evening’s programme and marketing materials in advertising the event.
Cost – Prizes.
Our annual Golf Day takes place during the Summer. Teams comprised of Parents, Staff, Old Blundellians, Suppoters and Sponsors and the day is usually a sold out event! Sponsors are welcome to sponsor a ‘hole’ or donated prizes for our evening raffle. Sponsors will be mentioned in the evening’s programme and marketing materials in advertising the event.
Cost – Prizes. Sponsorship from £50 upwards.
Blundell’s School and Culm Valley Small Schools Group Partnership (£750)
Annual One day event working with nine local primary schools on a workshop (e.g. 2011 was a Forensics Workshop, 2012 was a Classics Day).
Approx 100 representatives from local Primary Schools come to Blundell’s to work on a one day project taking in different aspects of the day's topic while participating in a fun, collaborative, deduction project to assist with delivery of Key Stage 2 learning on a wider range of living things, materials and phenomena.
Working in partnership with Blundell’s 6th form students and staff deliver a one day programme of activity enabling participating schools to take back to their own environments and demonstrate the skills they have learnt with supporting materials. Cost £750.
Prep School Year 6 Hockey and Rugby Tours
Annual visit to Jersey during the Half Term break. Year 6 pupils almost in its entirety go to Jersey each year on a Sports tour before they move onto their Secondary education. Traditionally sponsors have been sought for the Tour shirts which all the pupils wear during the tour and upon their return. Coverage across the local Press and in the Blundell’s Prep Publications is normally fairly extensive leading up to and post tour. Sponsorship fee packages range depending on how many pupils participate, but normally c. £350 per Girls Team and £350 per Boys Team.
Blundell’s Drama Performance Programme (£25 upwards)
Every year the Blundell’s Drama department stages a spectacular performance, the productions always sell out. The productions delivered by the Blundell’s drama students are now recognised as being of exceptional quality and always an evening of delightful entertainment, thrilling audiences.
At the performance we produce an A4 glossy full colour programme to detail all elements of the musical and its performers.
Cost of advertising in the programme: Full Page £100, Half Page £50, Quarter Page £25, subject to VAT. Advertisers to supply camera ready artwork.
- Development Office Newsletter – Production of 6 page dedicated Development brochure, circulation 8000 Blundell’s Community Cost £1000
- Production and Anniversary Receptions – one off events, sponsored by corporate supporter. Acknowledged on supporting materials, numbers vary depending on events. Portfolio includes all School Productions and Performances Cost £200
- Building or Subject Support – Various opportunities exist throughout the campus and according to budget availability such as Theatre Lighting, staging, many Science aspects, wherever there is a particular interest, naming opportunities can be afforded.
- Ten Tors Blundell’s Teams – Annual. Support of the 45 and 35 mile teams of six walkers with training weekends with upto 38 Pupils and additional staff, training in Brecon and the Lake District. Logo delivery on kit. £600
- Devizes to Westminster Race – Blundell’s have been particularly successful in this International race in the last five years with our pupils in the top places, this has prompted significant press coverage. 5 crews of 10 students. To enable continuing to build on our previous success, it is hoped to secure funding for two additional boats at £1,000 each, they last in excess of 5 years and are produced by a local West Country firm in Crediton.
These are a small selection of our sponsorship opportunities. Please Contact Amber Oliver (Tel: 01884 232324, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange a visit to discuss the above and/or a complete list of other continually arising sponsorship opportunities.